A bottle opener is a component present in every kitchen. However, sometimes it gets lost at a crucial moment.
When you need to serve a glass of beverage to your guests or your friends are anticipated to enjoy a bottle of coke, you need to open a bottle immediately. But how will you open a bottle without a bottle opener if you lose it?
Opening a bottle without a bottle opener can be a challenging task. However, you can make the process simple with the following methods.
Open a Bottle Cap Using a Scissor
- Open the scissor according to the cap’s size.
- Place the scissor under the cap of the bottle.
- Lift the scissors by applying some force while it’s under the cap’s neck.
- The cap will loosen up and then comes up in an instant.
Open a Bottle With a Hammer
- Place the backside hammer’s claw beneath the bottle cap.
- Grip the bottle firmly.
- Gently drag the hammer’s handle towards yourself.
- Pull it, and the cap will be opened.
Open a Bottle with a Spoon
- Grab the bottle’s neck with your hand and a spoon from your other hand.
- Place your thumb and index finger around the spoon’s base.
- Set the tip of the spoon underneath the cap.
- Apply force to pull it up to open the cap.
Open the Cap from a Flat Surface
- Place the bottle on a solid surface.
- Make sure the edge of the surface is under the cap.
- Utilizing your hand, smack the cap until it comes off.
Open a Bottle with Belt Buckle
- Find a U-shape metal belt buckle.
- Fix the buckle under the bottle’s cap.
- Pull the belt buckle in reverse to twist the cap and open the bottle’s cap.
- Keep in mind that this technique requires more effort than the rest.
Open a Bottle with a Steel Ring
- Wear a good quality silver or titanium ring, which won’t bend while doing this trick.
- Put your hand on the bottle’s neck and place the ring finger above the cap.
- Slant the bottle to around 45 degrees, then, at that point, use force and pull back the bottle’s cap.
Open a Bottle with a Lighter
- Grip the lighter and place the lower end of it beneath the cap.
- Place the other hand underneath the bottle cap.
- Make sure the thumb of your second hand has a proper grip on the lighter while snapping the bottle’s cap.
Open a Bottle with a Spare Key
- Hold the bottle with your non-predominant hand.
- Use the other to put the key tooth beneath the grooves of the cap.
- Twist and turn the key to loosen the cap.
- Carry on with this process until the cap is loose enough to fall off.
Open the Bottle Cap using Two Bottles
- Grab a bottle other than that you want to open.
- Align both bottles in a straight line, keeping one at the angle of 180 degrees to the other.
- Contact both bottle caps and snip the cap off with force.
- Apply force in such a way so that both bottles won’t open at the same time.
Open a Bottle with Fabric
- Fold the fabric over the bottle’s cap and get a decent grasp on it.
- Twist the cap anti-clockwise to loosen it up until it falls off.
- It will require immense effort to open the bottle cap.